Cement sand or fly ash use with foaming agent will create very good strength mixture and can use for easy and fast building . Mixing with foam with Cement it will easy to fluid and can make cement block as well as ready made walls beam etc.
Can use protein base foaming agent or Synthetic foaming agents .
Foamed concrete is also known as Cellular Lightweight Concrete (CLC) but it is not the same as Aerated Autoclaves Concrete (AAC). It is a versatile, lightweight, building material, ideal for a wide range of applications. It can have dry densities typically from 400kg/m3 to 1600kg/m3 and compressible strengths varying from one MPa to 15 MPa. To make foamed concrete, special foam is blended into a mixture of sand, cement, fly ash and water. The quantities of these ingredients can be adjusted depending upon the application, balancing performance and cost.
AdvantagesThere are many benefits for using foamed concrete.
- Does not settle, hence requires no compaction
- Lightweight, does not impose large loading
- Free flowing, spreads to fill all voids
- Excellent load spreading characteristics
- Once placed requires no maintenance
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation
- Excellent resistance to freeze-thaw cycle
- Does not impose lateral loads
- Low water absorption over time
- Excellent fire resistant properties
- Highly cost effective